Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Great Day at Marcia's Studio

Inspector Suki showed up early to inspect the fabric I was using for a quilt backing at QBL next week for texture and stability.
She pronounced it ready for the next step.

Pat is too fast for me (and for most people) and my photo of her quilt is a bit blurred.


She had also cut up and re-worked some pieces left over from a recent class.

Nancy was working some navy based blocks.

And Linda had some crazy log blocks with molita centers.

We spent some time discussing Marcia's latest work from Nancy Crow's class recently.


And Bev brought the piece which she made recently in Jane Sassaman's class. She is planning to add some strips to the piece which is based on some wheels which she found in her barn.

Nancy also had a baby quilt she made recently for a relative.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home