Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Last of the Molas for Sale

Ok, enough molas. It's time to get back to my regular style blogs. If you are interested in any of these molas you can contact me at: pkibbee@aol.com This is an eagle and squirrels I think. $29 Beautiful art deco type flowers $34
And more flowers $34


Another traditional style. I think this may be an anchor. Great rick rack type work. $37



Two eagles. $27

Two birds and two fish. $17
A great abstract circle. Wonderful use of color. $39



Deer? $34
A great abstract design. $34

Another interesting abstract. $34A beautifully embroidered squirrel and flowers $34

Great applique work on this abstract design. $37


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home