Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ok, Still a Few More Molas for Sale

Turkeys are an unusual theme although I see them once in awhile in traditional molas. $27 Binoculars. $37

Medicinal plants $27


2 deer $29


I love the colors on this one and could see it split in the middle with the halves on each side of the front of a jacket. $34

A beautiful parrot. $37


Glorious colors. $34


Another folk art design which looks right out of the Folk Art Museum in Santa Fe. $44



Traditional mola...mountains $37


I love the whimsical designs. I call this one "the devil made me do it" $44


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home