Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, July 3, 2009

And Just a Few More Molas for Sale

I am a great fan of manta ray molas and have been collecting various versions with the idea of making a coat with a few of them. This one has beautiful rick rack style detail and great colors. $34 Two dancing cats. $37
Two fat cats. $37

A pineapple with great detail. $37

And the pears from the other side of the blouse. $37


The bull. $34


Dancing birds. $34


A more traditional style with cats. $34
A larger cat mola. $34


A rabbit playing a guitar and standing on a pig (or a tapir) on the back of a crab . More great folk art. $44

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home