Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Genesee Valley Quilt Club Meeting

Today was the monthly Genesee Valley Quilt Club meeting. We had an overflow meeting today and additional chairs had to be called for. Show and tell is always a great part of the meeting but today it was so crowded after we hung the quilts that it was hard to take photos. It was great to see such a large turnout. Inspired by Ricky Tims Convergence Quilts.

This was a great wreath made of fabric.


This is Lisa Feor's beauty.



And this amazingly is a one patch wonder.
Janet Root gave a wonderful presentation of her work but I was too far in the back to take photos.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home