Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sewing Day at Marcia's Day Two

Another great sewing day. Pat Berardi made great progress on her jacket and added a few more fabrics.
I got busy sewing on bias tape and trying out some smaller circles. There was a considerable amount of discussion about my sign "Its not my problem". Its one of my favorite sayings.
Donna added some color to her jacket and worked on finishing another one which she began in an earlier class.

Pat Pauly made a lot of progress on her Turkish Coat and Marcia worked on her Ethnic Jacket which originally was an orange jacket.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger madamquiltprez said...

I AM SO JEALOUS.....WISH I WAS THERE!

November 13, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home