Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sewing at Marcia's Day Three

We made great progress today. I was able to finish all the outsides of my Koos jacket. The white circle is just for a possible addition which got vetoed. The sleeves in the pattern were supposed to be plain but I didn't like them that way and jazzed them up.


Pat Berardi came to the same conclusion and began decorating her sleeves.

Donna opted to continue work on a jacket she started last Spring.







Beth stopped by with her fantastic penguin quilt.






Pat Pauly looks it over. Beth is going to hang it in her new North Carolina home.







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home