Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Procrastinating



Ok, I am supposed to be working on the Bernina outfit. But somehow it isn't happening. I did a bit of tweaking here and there then went out and spent some time cleaning the garage and cutting out weed trees from some bushes. What comes next? I hope its not cleaning out the oven or under the kitchen sink. And I'm doing some planning on the upcoming trip to India and Nepal even though its months away. I need to get back to business.
Our trip will include a visit to the Taj Mahal. And the Tibetan man is typical of the ones I saw in Boudha, where I spent many months over the past years. I bought a pair of Tibetan boots similar to those hanging on the back wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home