Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Back to Reality...More or Less

Now its back to reality...more or less. I am back working on the Bernina outfit. I had spent quite a bit of time composing two different versions of a beaded centerpiece for the dress and neither one of them worked so now I am working on a third version. And I am also working with an interesting silver lame pleated fabric which I bought in New York in January. I just hope it works out the way I had in mind. Its getting very late for corrections as the outfit is due June 1st in Houston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home