Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Sewing Day at Marcia's Studio

Today was a sewing/work day at Marcia's studio and we reviewed the group's progress with the Exquisite Corpse challenge to be shown next month at a gallery in Genesseo. Marci's is on the right and mine is on the left.
Nancy Hicks adds her pieces.

And Bev's are next to Marcia's and next to mine.


We begin mixing them around as Linda Bachman's are added and Bev shows a self portrait which will be added to the display.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha Lorshbaugh said...

Oh, please tell us more about the show- where and when????

August 26, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home