Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Long Vest Class in Rochester - Day 3

Anne has her Tibetan Vest all but finished. Just a few hand worked details remain. We all loved the addition of a bit of red silk at the edges.



After a hard morning's work everyday we retreated to Lemoncetta across the street for an excellent lunch.
Donna has most of the outside of her Turkish Coat completed except for the sleeves.

And Val is almost finished with the fronts of her long vest.

Caren's long vest is really more on the light purple side. For some reason it didn't photograph well but is lovely in person.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire Welch said...

... and where is the photo of the vest you were working on? I loved the blues!

August 14, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home