Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sewing Day at Marci's Studio

On Monday I ventured south to Palmyra to drop off some garments for next months exhibition at the Mancuso Show in Philadelphia and, of course, do some sewing. I needed to trim the three quilts I made for Pat Pauly's next challenge...the Exquisite Corpse. Marcia also has hers started and on the design wall. Mine are on the left.
My tops all trimmed up. Now they need binding, hanging sleeves and labels. I may also lighten up the "lights" a bit.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home