Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Long Vest Class in Rochester, Day One

We began a three day class with everyone working on two versions of a long vest or a coat...two of them ethnic Folkwear patterns. Val and Donna are working on their vest or coat backs
Ann has the back of her vest almost finished. She is working on the Tibetan Vest. My vests and coats are on the left.

Julie does some hand work on an almost finished Tibetan Vest while Barb finishes fabric selection.


Caren has her vest back almost finished.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathi said...

How fun! I will check back for finished pictures. Looking good so far.

August 10, 2010 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

It does look like fun. I don't ever remember hearing about this class until last Thursday. Can't wait to see the show and tell.

August 11, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home