Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More RVing

Saturday am was time to dash off to the campsite near Buffalo again. Crafts are always good at camp. I found some cute stick masks at Joanns which just cried out for some creative painting or coloring. Plus some glue on sparkles.
Umbrellas need testing in case of rain.


The quest for butterflies with the new nets.


And fishing lessons from Grandpa.


Another worm is required.

But all the effort pays off when the big one is landed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home