Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Long Vest Class in Rochester...Day Two

Today appeared to be visitors day. Here a member of the church checks our progress.
And yet another raffle quilt appeared for Val to quilt on her longarm. I have totally lost track of what quilt is for what year.

Julie has her vest finished except for the beading she is working on.






And Anne has the outside completed and is ready to attach the lining.


Barb laid out the fronts and backs of her vest using some beautiful Guatemalan fabric.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home