Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Parallax View Quilt Exhibit in Rochester, N.Y.

Here is a preview of the Parallax View Quilt Exhibit at the Booksmart Studio Gallery, 250 North Goodman Street in Richester. Photos courtesy of Pat Pauly the organizer and curator of the beautiful show. It is open from May 31 through June 25th- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday 10 am to 4 pm.






There is an opening reception Friday, June 3rd from 6 to 9 pm.







My quilt with the leaves is on the right on the far wall.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home