Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

India & Nepal Trip - Udaipur Hotel

Our hotel, the Mehar Haveli, was gorgeous. Beautiful decorations everywhere. Here are two peacocks on the ceiling.


More ceiling decor.


Even on the ceiling fans.










And paintings in the halls.

Of course I liked this one with the tiger. I just hope it got away.


And beautiful views from the windows.



And interesting if stiff looking furniture in the halls.




The window in the hall outside my room.






Sunset view from our hotel.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Thanks for the great blog. I like your style of posting and useful information about Udaipur. Which you always provide. Your post is really knowledgeable...
Hotels in Jaipur
Hotels in Udaipur

January 28, 2012 at 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home