Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Trip to India & Nepal- Jaipur-Amber Fort

The elephant rides we missed.








We found a snake charmer with a cobra on the way up. I see fewer and fewer of them every year.



Now I actually see more of them in Nepal around holidays.



We finally arrive at the entrance to the Fort.




The other Fort further up the hill. We'll save that for next time.



And still more steps of course.





The courtyard where the elephants unload their passengers.



The entrance to the Palace.






An interesting lock.






Beautiful designs on the exterior of the Palace.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home