Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Fashion Show at the GVQC Quilt Show is a Non-Event

I know a number of people who had taken my jacket classes were expecting to be able to model them in a fashion show at the GVQC Quilt Show on June 3rd. But the Folks at the Quilt Show have let me know that it is not going to occur. No...its not cancelled...its just not going to take place. The Folks at the Quilt Show said that since it was never formally announced it doesn't need to be cancelled. It just won't take place. I am sorry to hear this as I thought it would be a really fun event.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Well, that's strange because I thought it was an announced event..or at least it was talked about. In fact, I thought I might offer to wear my jacket for the "event", so I know it was known to me.

April 14, 2011 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger susan said...

What are the sizes of the molas you have listed?
Thank you,
Susan

April 15, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Priscilla Kibbee said...

The molas are all a little but different but average around 12" by 18"

April 19, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home