Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Trip to India & Nepal- Udaipur- Elephants, monkeys & camels

Some Indian cities are overrun with monkeys. The market in Udaipur appears to be no exception. Barb had a great time feeding them.



They were perched right above a snack stand which made this an easy process.



A camel on its way home after a hard day.




Beautiful mural on a downtown building.



Fountain in a pretty public fountain.


Popular fast food stand.

Fast food stand for elephants?



The cows were everywhere here. Even in the fashionable area near our hotel.





Flower sellers in front of the Temple.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home