Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trip to India & Nepal- Udaipur, Part 2

A family of beggars who spent a lot of time just outside our hotel.



Walking along the Lake.



The "other" island in the lake with a huge pavilion, used for dinners and parties.



We went for a boat ride around the lake on the first morning. A view of the City Palace.



That whole huge complex is the City Palace. Now there are a couple of hotels inside as well as the Museum.


The famous hotel.



A fancy boat which belongs to the hotel.




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home