Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Its a Blizzard Out There...Again!!!!!

Ok. This is getting quite ridiculous. It is snowing blue blazes out there yet again. Enough already. So...since I was not about to go anywhere I have been sewing. The fabric I am using for a small quilt is scraps left over from the Koos jacket of a few weeks ago. Actually the jacket is all lined now and I just have to sew on the outside bands.




The first collection of scraps went into the vest which I began last weekend at Casowasco.


And now I am turning the small scraps leftover into a wall quilt. I have the quilting finished and now plan to add some beads and a little glitz. I don't want it to be boring.





My cat doesn't even want to look out the window and is taking a nice nap on two quilts which have been quilted and need finishing.






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home