Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Another Completed Jacket from my Jacket Class

Claire Welch finished her great jacket which she plans to wear on a trip to Germany. She used a wonderful piece of Australian fabric (a fat quarter) as a focal piece and as I recall used every scrap. She said she is very pleased with it and thinks jacket making is addictive. No surprise to me as I probably have several dozen jackets.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home