Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Getting Ready to Leave for QBL - Quilting by the Lake

Every year for the last 8 years I have attended QBL for at least a week. Before that I used to go for one day classes or just to see the quilt show. They no longer have one day classes...most are 2, 3 or 5 days. As usual my house is a royal mess as I pack up to leave. This year I am taking independent studio which doesn't make packing much easier. As always I pack much more than I know I will need...and usually find I have forgotten lots of things I need. There are wonderful vendors there to fill in the gaps.
The mess is spread out through three rooms. I hope to have it mostly tidied up before I leave.
Surely I can squeeze a few more things in here.
"I think I will just wait in this box till its over".

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Brandkamp said...

So now we see what your house really looks like!

July 20, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home