Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More Quilting Activity

On Day 2 we all made much more progress. Here Marcia is showing a top she made in another class. My quilt was cut and stripped more after this shot.



Its all beginning to come together, more or less.
The walls are great for auditioning fabrics.
Today I went to Marcia's again and trimmed up my piece. I also added a couple of black and white zebra striped pieces which Marcia gave me.

I am also going to add some skinny sort of pick up stick pieces and a black border.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your pictures, good blog!

April 23, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home