Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lancaster Quilt Show--last photos

Here is a link to a great site with numerous photos of the show:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25132609@N05/


I took a Mystery Quilt Class with Kimberly Einmo (behind quilt) and began making the quilt she is holding. My version is in batiks.
Kimberly with another version of the quilt. The red one is last year's mystery quilt. I took a wonderful class with Ellen Ann Eddy and for some reason didn't take any photos. I think it was because all her samples were piled on a table and wouldn't have photographed well. At any quilt show your room is susceptible to visitors in pajamas. Trying on the Thai hat was certainly a draw.
Should I or shouldn't I? And that's the end of that story.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home