Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Trip to India Jan-Feb 2013 Jaisalmer- Mandir Palace

 Right around the corner from my hotel was the Mandir Palace- now a 5 star hotel
 It was the home of the local royal family, who still occupy part of the hotel

 Cooking must have been important

 I don't think one carried these keys around in their pocket




 The Palace is the tallest building in the city

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home