Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Trip to India, Jan-Feb 2013- Jaisalmer

 My next stop was Gadi Sagar, the source of Jaisalmer's water until 1965.
 There are now paddleboats on the lake and its a favorite area for picnics
A view of the back of the fort from the road near the lake.  You can see someone's laundry on the left.  There are about 2000 people living in the fort.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home