Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sewing Day at Marcia's Studio

Another great sewing day at Marcia's studio. My leaf quilt at the beginning of the day. Its almost done.

The end of the day. I added a few red bits and will add some red shading to one of the big leaves veins. The whole quilt will get a bit more shading and then quilting. Its down off the wall now.




Beth has her gorgeous new turquoise jacket almost finished and was modeling it.

She added a bit of purple glittery trim to a few of the seams.



Its just spectacular.




Nancy worked on some antique pieces from her trip to Japan.

And Jeanne did some re-arranging of a new quilt with some great discharged fabric.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home