Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sewing Day at Marcia's Studio.

Inspector Suki decided she needed to check the comfort and compatibility of one of my blue piles.

I am continuing work on the blue leaves.




At the end of the day I had added some veins which make them look much better. It needs a lot more detail.



Pat brought three quilts which she will use on her one person show at the Nazareth Gallery next month.


And Marcia showed some wonderful discharging she had done this week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home