Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

QBL--Quilting by the Lake - Week One


I took a class with Rosalie Dace based on circles. I was making three 24" quilts for a challenge organized by Pat Pauly. Here are two of them since all three didn't fit on my design board.
Unfortunately (at least I think so) QBL has a new policy of no photos anywhere...not at the Quilt Show and not in class. You can take photos of others work in class --with their permission of course--but you may not post them on your blog or anywhere else. So this is it for week one. Sorry.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nina Marie said...

The circles are great - in fact - thought all the work you all showed at show and tell we fabulous!! Tessa LOVED her new purse - thanks!! (yes and the new photo policy annoys me too)

July 24, 2010 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Claire Welch said...

No photos ... bummer. Thanks for posting this.

July 25, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home