Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Decorating the Reception Hall

The reception was held at the Elk's Club in Wolcott. We really wanted to do some decorating of the Elk but he was off limits.

Lots of baloons to blow up and paper lanterns to assemble on the head table.
Tableclothes were laid and the decorations begin to come together.

The baloons and colored paper balls go up over the dance floor.

And the buffet area gets a spot of color from some metallic swags.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home