Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Here's Another Sewing Tutorial Site

Another Great Sewing Tutorial Site:

http://sew-whats-new.com/



Which they advertise as being where thousands of sewing enthusiasts connect, create, and contribute.

Just on their opening page I saw Video Tutorials listed for:

Hong Kong Seam Finishing

How to Miter Binding for Any Angle

Scaling Patterns

How to Turn a Tube Right Side Out

Foot Pressure

How to Shirr Fabric

And the list goes on and on.

There also is a shopping, free patterns and groups among other things.


They have:

14100 members
3512 photos
299 videos
36 Events
556 blog posts

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home