Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

February RAFA Meeting

Today was the first RAFA meeting in a new location in East Rochester. We liked the fact that the room was large with lots of tables and so far parking does not seem to be a problem.
Mary Wieser displayed a quilt she made for a challenge.
Mary Rankin made this wonderful quilt for a grandson.

And Nancy Hicks displayed another one of her face quilts.


Marcia DeCamp had had this quilt accepted in a major show.
Sarah Terry made this piece from one of her marbled fabrics.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home