Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Bye Bye Bush

This bush was originally a snowball bush which died and the present bush grew up around the stump in its place. It is also growing along the house wall and I keep trimming it back. This one is in the way of the steps and deck which will be built out from the back door. A chain is wrapped around it and it will be pulled out by the van.

The other bushes and lilies along the wall between the door and the new concrete pad will also be dug out. The grass in the area is also going to go.
And away it goes. Post holes have also been dug and are awaiting poles and cement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home