Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Woodsman Spare that Tree...Oops...Too Late

My lovely maple tree that planted itself in my yard and grew beautifully has mercilessly been yanked out by a Van...of all things.
It wasn't even a decent execution. Just hauled out to lay helplessly in the yard waiting to be chopped up and left by the street for the town to haul the carcass away.
And the beautiful ornamental cherry has suffered the same fate.
The lawnmower with tractor does the dirty work of hauling the hacked up limbs to the street. I wonder where the monkeys went?

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

Looks like your project is well underway! Inquiring minds will be watching your progress... :-)

July 8, 2007 at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home