Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

More QSDS Photos

Here are a few more photos from QSDS. Connie St. Clair and I would make the rounds of other class rooms during the lunch break. Unfortunately I wasn't able to obtain the names of the quilters as the rooms were usually empty.

This quilter was showing this wonderful quilt on her "wall space" and during the week had other "crow" related quilts there.

This quilter seemed to be a whole series on circles and had containers full of them in various sizes at her work space
This quilter from Alaska was doing a series on birds which was just fantastic.


I have been a bit tardy in posting this week. I went to Binghamton to present a fashion show of my garments to the Broome County Quilt Guild. They are a terrific group which meets as a lovely big hall at the Endwell Fire Department. One of my daughters lives in Binghamton so it was a great opportunity to have a visit with her.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home