Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Its a Sort of Disaster Here

I'm busy getting things organized for my upcoming classes at Quilting by the Lake in two weeks. Oh...I know...it doesn't look very organized. But I'm sorting out samples, putting things in boxes to take, and making photocopies of handouts. Thank goodness no one's coming to dinner this weekend. The green hanging on the wall is from China...9 gold embroidered dragons on silk.
My daughter visited the other day while I was out and thought burglers had come in and ransacked the house while I was away. She said it just got worse room by room. I think she may have been right.

The middle living room is only a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home