Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Houston International Quilt Show 2012, Part 1

 We made it to the show without any problems, unloaded our bags at the hotel and headed for the show as soon as it opened.  This dragon was by Ming Hsu from Australia.
 I couldn't resist leaves of course.  These were by Theresa Sherling
 A Texas Horned Lizard by Carol Morrissey from Texas of course.
 Marcia DeCamp in front of her Jet Trails Quilt.
 And her second quilt in the same area of the show.
And my leaves quilts, right across the aisle from Marcia's.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathi said...

Priscilla, I love your leaves. How good you must feel seeing your pieces in Houston.
Saw Marcia's Jet Trails in the Quilt International magazine today.
Congratulations to you both!

November 6, 2012 at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home