Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Museum Guild Quilt Show Batavia, Part 1

Last weekend I vended at the great Museum Quilt Guild Show...in Alexandria this year...an excellent new location.  This beauty was on the wall facing my booth.
Sunbonnet Sue quilts make me smile.  I don't want to make one and probably don't want one but just love to look at them.
These two beauties were made by Nancy Bush

Kathy Everett, who looks great in anything, decided to wear one of my purse necklaces.
She liked it so much she decided that two was better.
This quilt won Best Use of Color. 

I don't particularly like spiders but loved this quilt by Marsha Lorshbaugh.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathi said...

I love my two secret-holding pouches! My friend Pam was especially enamored with her bracelet and necklace also.
We love you booth!

October 28, 2012 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HI,

This is very good blog, good information i like to visit your blog again and again because of new updates.

Regards
Gokakmills

November 15, 2012 at 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home