Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Quilts at the IQA Show in Houston

Cyndi Slothower took this photo of my quilts at the IQA Show in Houston this year.  She was attending the Trade Show before the main show which begins Wednesday.  I have tickets for a flight there tomorrow and have my fingers crossed that it won't be cancelled.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathi said...

I LOVE those quilts. Congratulations on making it to the big show.

October 30, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Elaine said...

I'll keep good thoughts for you that your trip goes off without a hitch!

October 30, 2012 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home