Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Kayaking Around the Lagoon in the Jungle

 The second afternoon Elizabeth and I went for a ride around the lagoon in a 2 person kayak.
 The lagoon is full of pirhana
 And birds which didn't want to pose for photos
 I was on the lookout for leaves for a possible new quilt design
 The lagoon also was home to their version of crocodiles which we watched out for as well.

Later Elizabeth decided to take another short swing around in a dugout canoe.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home