Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Westfall, Mass. Quilt Show

Last month I vended for three days at a quilt show in Westfall Mass. One of the events was a raffle if interesting baskets.


One row of vendors.



A framed quilt.



One view of the quilts.

My favorite quilt in the show. There was a huge image on the back.



A Dear Jane Quilt.







Part of the items for the auction.





How could I resist a quilt with bears and desserts.



Wearable art from the show.

Although I hadn't planned to I ended up selling this jacket which I had taken as a sample to another dealer at the show. It is made from the quilted saris which I sell.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home