Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sewing Day at Marcia's Studio

Beth brought this quilt and after much discussion may remove the outside border.Another of Beth's Stack and Whack Quilts.



And a third one in process.


Genie Barnes joined us for the day to appraise some of our quilts.


Beth begins putting this one together.



Her gorgeous Colin Firth quilt is almost finished.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home