Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cowboy Boots Quilt-Wall Hanging- For Sale

Measures 34" X 20". 100% Cotton. Has a sleeve for hanging on the wall. The boots center is a hand made cross stitch. Click on the image for a larger picture. $149 including postage. Email me at pkibbee@aol.com.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Wow...I love all that color. Beautiful quilt!

March 31, 2012 at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home