Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Trip to Jodhpur, India-Jan-Feb-2012 Dinner and a Weekend Away


Out to dinner at On the Rocks Restaurant a few blocks away to celebrate 3 volunteers leaving after a few months stay.

My chicken dish served over hot coals. Yum .


That weekend I hired a car and driver and went 30 miles north to the town of Luni where I stayed at the Fort Chawa Hotel. My room was huge.


The sitting area.



And desk alcove.

The beautiful bathroom with a big shower stall. Fabulous hot showers.





The courtyard outside my room. One of many. There were beautiful small green parrots who lived on the roofs.



A mural in one of the hallways.


Part of the main yard. There was music and dancers here every evening. With fires to keep warm.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home