Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Trip to Jodphur,India- Jan-Feb.2012 - Imperial Hotel Delhi Part 2

A party being set up on the lawn.



The top of the Spa with the new Business Center for guests behind it.




The lovely pool.






One entrance to the Spa



Beautiful bits of garden everywhere.




And wonderful prints and portraits.



King Edward VII.



I loved this one.













The silver tea pots all had cozies over the handles sealed in velcro so you wouldn't burn your fingers.




A Rolls in the driveway.


The entrance in the distance.



The Atrium for High Tea.





The 1911 Restaurant where I had lunch.




The desserts in the Bakery were lush but I had no room sadly.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home