Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sewing Day at Marcia's Studio



Another wonderful productive day at Marcia's studio. Marcia is working on this colorful quilt as her contribution to the Almighty Dollar challenge.
And asked for input on this piece in progress. The green quilt on the right is another possibility for the dollar challenge.
Suki looks wistfully out the window looking for the arrival of Spring.
Beth brought her Lily quilt which is almost finished.
And Inspector Suki checked it over for flaws.
I did some work on my contribution to the dollar challenge.
Beth displayed some of her snow dyed fabric.
Marcia had done more work on her next jacket.
More of Beth's snow dyed fabric.
And Beth's contribution to the Almighty Dollar challenge.
My quilt is about ready for finishing.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home