Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Las Vegas Four- More Quilt Inspirations

Next stop was the Venice Hotel, with real waterways and boats and singing boatmen.




And in the square was a living statue, trying to lure you to have your photo taken with her.




With more statues downstairs, where water appeared to pour out of them. Loved the lanterns.









After awhile they exited the stage (and turned off the water) and went up the escalator for more photo ops I assume.















They were replaced by the tree people, obviously on stilts.









From the back.








You can see faces here.









And of course hats needed to be tried on.













Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home