Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Las Vegas Five - More Sightseeing

We stopped at a very pricey chocolate factory.
Which also happened to have a rather nice cactus preserve or garden if you wish.











I thought the design of this bark was very interesting.












I have always been a fan of this fancy cabbage.
















Waiting for a water display at the Alladin hotel.








A window in the mall of the hotel.


Inside the Luxor. Like being inside an Egyptian tomb.

A wedding couple outside the hotel.

Private jets parked at the airport. The strip hotels are getting closer and closer to the airport.




The famous welcome to vegas sign.

Thousands of people had their photos taken here during the snowfall this winter.



There is so much traffic at this sign they had to cut out a parking area as people were just parking in the road.


















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home